Thursday, May 10, 2007

Again, youtube and their allies at New Blogger confound me, forcing me to retract my sniping post of a few days back about the non-appearance of the Minor Threat video below onto this page. After all, it only took them three days. God knows what they'd achieve given 10 years. Just look at how the very architect of the concept of New, Tony Blair, who has finally announced his resignation date, has transformed Britain over that period. My, the place is virtually unrecognisable. Corruption, sleaze, inefficient public healthcare and education systems, appalling traffic, woeful public transport, rampant street crime, excessive social inequality, all things of the past these days. Good riddance Tony, you were shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger ASHDAV said...

And I'm ashamed to say that back in 97 I voted for him, albeit with a heavy heart even then. But cynical as I was, even I had hopes he wouldn't turn out to be such an ineffectual zero as he proved to be. And as for his foreign policy, well I think that goes without saying.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home